Here's to the small joys that made me happy this week ....
- being able to sleep with the windows open at night and enjoy the cool California summer nights
- watching a gentleman open the door for an elderly lady with a walker
- exchanging smiles with strangers
- listening to custom-made cd's . . . extremely loud in the car and getting caught by another driver while singing along :)
- hearing the chime on your cell phone alerting you to a new text message from loved ones
- waking up to the sound of peacocks which automatically reminds me of my dear grandparents in Idaho
- unexpected emails from family members back home with pictures to share